Monday, June 14, 2021

How to Make Bias Binding Tape

There are many different ways to bind your quilt. I started with making them manually. This process did the job, but it takes so long to make. Another way is to use a special foot for your sewing machine. This is something I want to learn eventually. Others just cut the fabric and sew directly on the quilt. 

I discovered an inexpensive bias tape maker online a few years ago. I got a set and researched how to use it. I love that I can easily make bias tapes for my projects. Buying ready made from the store can be expensive and there's not that many options. Learning how to make my own binding changed the way I do my projects. 

I made a tutorial video on how to use the bias tape maker - 

Hope this helps you make your project easier to make! 



Check out my YouTube channel for other tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment